• Designs, develops, analyzes and documents product designs which meet the functional, cost, reliability, manufacturability and safety requirements of Luminator.
• Coduct systems analysis and integration of various subsystems
• Acquires and applies skills necessary to design, develop and introduce new products meeting requirements and schedules.
• Serve as Mechanical or Aerospace Engineer with responsibility for the engineering development and production engineering
• Researches and develops core technologies
• Use aerospace experience to perform classical hand stress analysis, finite element stress analysis and fracture mechanics analysis
• Establish and document technical standards, methods and priorities
• Analyze components and assemblies for static, vibrational, and fatigue strength to meet design goals
• Degree in related discipline from an accredited educational institution
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
• Expert working knowledge of aerospace specialty materials
• Detail-oriented, deadline driven, self-directed and organized individual
• Display a high level of initiative and ability to deliver results on technical projects
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Knowledge of aerospace system design, development, testing and production processes
• Experience in spacecraft structural design a plus- preferably lead position
• Ability to mentor others and when applicable, take the technical leadership role on specific projects
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple work activities, to completion, while meeting or exceeding deadlines
• Ability to work effectively inside a multi-disciplinary team environment.
• Ability to effectively navigate dynamic requirements and priorities
• Strong organization skills, dependability, pro-active, self-motivated, and goal-oriented with attention to detail
Apply using Email: email@example.com