• Assist in the development of new methodologies and algorithms for analysis of genomic, medical, and other relevant data in a clinical setting
• Assist in preparing validation and other documentation for applications developed
• Perform related responsibilities to support the bioinformatics team goals as required.
• Biosecurity database curation
• Intensively analyze data to understand system properties that can affect results and propose potential experimental modifications accordingly
• Provide input to test plan development, and implement test plans as required
• Adopt standards, methods and procedures identified in the design; ensure the quality of coding meets identified standards
• Work with an existing team under the direction of the project lead/application architect
• Degree in related discipline from an accredited educational institution
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
• Exposure to enterprise-level software development, including security and scalability aspects.
• Strong understanding of Web & Cloud Technologies
• Experience with Java, C, C++, C#
• Solid understanding of relational, SQL and non-SQL databases
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple work activities, to completion, while meeting or exceeding deadlines
• Ability to work effectively inside a multi-disciplinary team environment.
• Ability to effectively navigate dynamic requirements and priorities
• Highly effective analytical and problem solving skills, including excellent attention to detail
• Independent and self-motivated, with a strong sense of urgency and ability to drive a project to completion under tight deadlines
• Ability to work and communicate well with multiple research groups and individual researchers
• Strong organization skills, dependability, pro-active, self-motivated, and goal-oriented with attention to detail
Apply using Email: email@example.com