• Edit video for various platforms, predominantly short-format online campaigns
• Work closely with internal groups to establish and maintain working processes that meet their needs in a cost and time efficient manner.
• Use a critical eye and ear to ensure The Universe brand, tone and culture standards are met throughout all materials.
• Develop creative solutions to meet business and communication objectives, from concept to completion.
• Ensure final deliveries meet all guidelines and specifications.
• Degree in related discipline from an accredited educational institution
• 5 years of experience as videographer/editor
• Highly skilled and creative in storytelling
• Technical knowledge: HD studio cameras, DSLR cameras, studio audio/lighting,
• Shot and edited short-format video
• Understand video formats, codecs, exporting, transcoding and converting files
• Working in collaborative team based environment
• Professional and courteous focus on client etiquette
• Assist in video development from brainstorming to final cut
• Produced some awesome videos, naturally.
• Superior understanding of accepted standards for video shooting and editing.
• Proven ability to create viable, original ideas and turn them into finished television reports quickly and consistently.